SEUL: More exposure for SEUL

Dan Shafer from builder.com mentioned SEUL positively a couple of times
in the Thursday "Project Heresy" radio broadcast he does for c|net radio
with Brian Cooley.  You can hear it at <http://www.radio.com>.

Roger, I updated the CPAH a few days ago, but it doesn't appear to have
been applied.  What's up?  Did I do it wrong?

Incidentally, there's a group in Mexico that plans to get Linux labs in
every school in the country (~140,000).  There was something about in on
Slashdot and Linux Weekly News.  Worth paying attention to.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards