SEUL: Zope on SEUL

   I've had a few people (Bruno, Bill Tihen, others I don't remember off the top
of my head) ask about the possibility of Zope on SEUL.  From what I understand
about it, it would open up significant possibilities to us.  I freely admit that
I don't know the first thing about how hard it would be to install or maintain.
 Any thoughts?  Roger, Pete, Bueller?

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give