Re: 0x011

For the curious check http://www.linuxjournal.com/survey
Also I'm looking around for ranges other surveys have used.
Checking hardware/software boxes, computer magazines etc.
Last time I said ask if necessary and I meant and forgot to
also say ask if we have missed anything important. One can
never overdo this.
I'll wait till I see 0x012 for Parts A&B till I see what changes
Pete has made. Ok I finally got here.
Part C
Shouldn't we delete the first sentence now that the questions
apply to all user-types.
I can see all the questions need to be rewritten. I need to run
downtown, but  the computer will be available all day today and
tomorrow, so I will be able to get back between errands.

Bob