Re: [seul-sci] sci linux

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Pete St. Onge wrote:

> Sorry to be so brief - I've been called away suddenly due to family matters,
> and I'm literally almost out the door.

hmm - yes - i'll be a "family man soon meself!!"

> What sort of sims were being run? Heh, imagine what would have happened if
> you had more recent hardware :)

standard types -
1. chemical oxidation of reactor core - standard iteration of ancient
formula - hard because its massive scale!

2. reactor core geometry - complex and large horrible function minimiation
- hundreds of degrees of freedom!!!!

and of course with linux, passing about files and parsing etc etc etc is
easy with all the gnu tools!!!!