Re: [tor-dev] atlas.torproject.org question

Okay. Looking forward to seeing your tool display Onionoo's bridge details!

I updated it to display bridge detail and enable bridge search. Works fine so far.
You can now toggle between relays or bridges in the search results.

Nothing wrong from a legal perspective (IANAL), but Tor Onionoo Search
isn't as catchy as it could be.  Hmm, how about picking one of Atlas'
children's names (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_%28mythology%29)
for your project?  Greek mythology is full of fun project names.

Mh I started to look into some names but haven't found a fitting one. If anyone got any suggestion i would appreciate it.

btw. is there data (bandwidth or something else) that is really important for a Atlas user when viewing a detail page or is everything equally important?