Re: [tor-dev] atlas.torproject.org question

Nothing wrong from a legal perspective (IANAL), but Tor Onionoo Search isn't as catchy as it could be. Hmm, how about picking one of Atlas' children's names (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_%28mythology%29)
for your project?  Greek mythology is full of fun project names.

Mh I started to look into some names but haven't found a fitting one. If
anyone got any suggestion i would appreciate it.

How about "Globe" or "Globus"?

I don't know if it's too general, maybe combining it with something like "Onion Globe"?

That's a question best answered by the tor-talk@ community, I think. Do
you want to announce your service there?  Maybe you want to add a link
to the Onionoo protocol page (https://onionoo.torproject.org/) to give
people an idea what other information could be added to your service?

And do you mind if we include a short description and link to your
service in the second issue of Tor Weekly News?

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-July/028770.html

I think it's really important to get you some users now who're willing
to give you feedback.

Yeah that would be great. Feedback is always appreciated.

What would be the best place to ask questions like supported browsers, missing features etc.?