Re: Tor on Android

Hey everyone,

   It is great how much attention this mailing list is getting in one day. I am interested in getting OnionCoffee up to shape as a Java client for Tor. I am planning on matching the OC to the Tor client specs.

> Would you be interested in moving this into Tor's subversion and using
> our Fly Spray? Roger will happily set you up with that if you're interested.

   Nick, I like this idea. And I am eager to hear Lexi's brain dump on OC. Then we can get a good list going of what we really need to do to fit the specs. It seems like there are some people who are willing to put some effort into OC and Tor on android, and I am really excited to hear that. Hopefully we can all collaborate and do some good work.

-Kory