Re: Tor on Android

On Sep 16, 2009, at 9:56 AM, Nathan Freitas wrote:

My interesting in this comes from my work on Guardian (http://openideals.com/guardian), a grant-funded open-source project I am leading . The goal is to develop a secure, private, anonymous-as-possible smart phone, based on Android. The funding is specifically for human rights advocates/organizations working in complicated parts of the world, but obviously, much like Tor itself, we expect it to be universally useful for anyone who cares about their privacy.

What's your plan for encrypted local storage?

What about the baseband (that is, it owns the Android OS' CPU)?