Re: [tor-relays] Help the Tor Project by running a fast unpublished bridge

>> Sorry for exposing the internals of running
>> a non-profit. But I think transparency is especially important here. :)
>
> I don't know why you feel sorry. Transparency is important for
> non-profit, at least for most I guess.

Non-profit is just a tax and legal designation. After any necessary
compliance with that, the degree of transparency, salaries paid,
competitiveness, degree of being closely held, and indeed all other
things... is completely variable.