Re: [tor-relays] New Relay

Hi thanks for getting back to me.

Right now I only see 2 on jaffacakemonster2 and 1 on jaffacakemonster.
Seeing 3 would be weird, because in order for a pair of relays to be in
the same family, they must both list each other in their torrcs.

My family thing has settled now, I think this was because I changed the name from "jaffacakemonster" to "jaffacakemonster1", havnt looking the Atlas bug too much I guess its because it took a few hours for the changed names to ripple through.

My 2nd relay has a dirport set, 9030, it does not seem to be listed as a dir authority yet, is this again because of the new relay thing (wait a few weeks for it to be measured)?

Thanks.