[tor-relays] You relay isn't getting indexed by Authorities?

Some months ago I started running another tor relay (middle relay) and something happened, My relay wasn't getting indexed by any authority, neither wasn on atlas. A friend recommended me to make some tests, the problem was the ISP had blacklisted 6 Authorities, but to figure out this I had to make some tests... I made a very simple script which tests if your isp has blacklisted any authority or if you have a problem with your DNS...

https://github.com/Dedal0/TorAuthoritiesScript

Just run the script in the vps before you setup a relay to avoid indexing problems... The script makes a simple test but is efficient in most of authority cases.

Regards,
Dedalo
--
twitter: @SeguridadBlanca