Re: [tor-relays] Running a relay, only, in win7

Well, it seems to be running, as a process, at least. It won't run with other ports but it does with the defaults ones, fine with me. I had to modify the log paths to be for win7 and it seems it only starts if run as admin. Again, fine with me, maybe I'll convince it to run as a service, too.

BTW, if I'm at it, I use Linux Mint 17.3, the service has a less than 1% chance of starting automatically at startup. I always have to fire up the terminal after logon and "sudo tor service start". Thought I'd let you know. For me, if it works...

Thank you for the help,
Vlad