[tor-relays] Bridge not being used

Hi relay operators,

I've run a number of relays, so I'm familiar with how this usually works for non-bridges.

I'm working on a project that might want to connect through a bridge, so I thought I'd fire one of those up to offset the demands I'd be placing on the network.

I've been operating this bridge for about 30 days with RelayBandwidthRate set at 5000 KBytes, which I thought might be attractive to some clients, since most bridges are so small. But checking my logs for the last few days, I don't seem to have had any clients at all recently. Is this expected for a bridge, as clients don't rotate their bridge very often, or is something possibly wrong? As far as I can tell, everything is working OK, because I can connect through it with my own Tor client. The server descriptor is published.

I'll avoid pasting the whole torrc since it's a bridge, but I can do that with some parts removed if that would help.

Thanks!
jc