Re: [tor-relays] Bridge not being used

Thanks, I've seen this come up before but couldn't find a good recent answer. That one helps.

The longstanding advice has been to run a relay if you have enough bandwidth, and a bridge if you only have a tiny bit. It seemed to me that larger bridges could help people who need them, but maybe this wouldn't help many people if the bandwidth isn't taken into account when handing them out. Is there an anonymity benefit to doing this randomly, rather than weighting the probability by bandwidth?