Re: [tor-relays] Fast Exit Node Operators - ISP in US

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:13:17 -0800, ZEROF <security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I saw some info just yesterday, but it's not in actual server configuration. Can you provide some good resource for setting dnscrypt-proxy? And no logging DNS's is good to protect end users
A caveat: You should probably avoid using the default OpenDNS servers with dnscrypt-proxy.

From the 'Bad Relays' wiki page https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/badRelays

 "The most common misconfiguration I have seen is using âOpenDNS as a host's nameserver with what I think is the OpenDNS default config. Services such as OpenDNS lie to you, under the name of protecting you. The result is for instance getting redirected to their webpage when you want to visit evil sites such as âhttps://www.torproject.org/."