[tor-relays] Tor relay in virtualized OpenBSD with VirtualBox

Hi all,

Yesterday I added this post in my technical blog:
http://blog.minibofh.org/?p=203

It works like a charm. Search for VBTorOpenBSD relay in http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/ and you can see how fine it works.

I´ve tried to be so clear and explanatory (I´ve added even some screenshots) but anyway, feel free to feedback.

I hope it´s a useful doc for the community, because is a very cheap/easy/fast method to create a Tor relay just using a regular internet connection and a popular an easy virtualization solution as VirtualBox is.

:D