[tor-relays] TOR exit notice (not USA)

Hi there,

I've just installed the tor-exit-notice.html (from contrib/) on my exit node, and read it carefully. I think this is great to have such a text, but 2 paragraphs are USA specific, the one about ECPA and the following one about DMCA.

I would like to know if anyone knows about equivalent text for the European Union, Germany, France and New Zealand (I'm French, I'm a New Zealand resident and I run a TOR exit node on a server located in Germany)

Thanks,
Chris