Re: [tor-relays] TOR exit notice (not USA)

On 2/09/2014 2:39 p.m., Lunar wrote:
Christian Gagneraud:
I've just installed the tor-exit-notice.html (from contrib/) on my
exit node, and read it carefully.
I think this is great to have such a text, but 2 paragraphs are USA
specific, the one about ECPA and the following one about DMCA.

I would like to know if anyone knows about equivalent text for the
European Union, Germany, France and New Zealand (I'm French, I'm a
New Zealand resident and I run a TOR exit node on a server located in
Germany)

You can see what we are using for Nos oignons at:
http://marcuse-1.nos-oignons.net/

Hi Lunar,

Thanks for the link, I've replaced the 2 US paragraphs with your one referring to the EU directive.

But if anyone has information about the German transposition of the 2000/31/CE European directive, I am still interested, so far, I've found this: http://www.secola.org/e2_05.htm#de

(If you are using the Tor Browser or HTTPS Everywhere, you will have to
deactivate the rule for *.nos-oignons.net.)

I was unable to access your site with Firefox (HTTPS Everywhere disabled), but lynx did the job!

BTW, you have a typo in the text, at the end of the EU paragraph you're missing a space between the last 2 words: "Therefore, we are not liable for the informationtransmitted."

Thx,
Chris