Re: Mike's patch to Rob's patch

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 11:40:28AM +1000, Robert Rendell wrote:
> } Anyway, let me know how I should make the code available.
>
> Hmm - how large is the patch?  If it's less than 5 or 10 k gzipped, you
> could potentially email it to the list (although maybe we should have a
> separate list if this becomes a common thing).  If it's larger, maybe put
> it up for FTP...  Is there an FTP area on SEUL we have set up (or can one
> be made) for transferring/publishing large patches?

There's ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/xarchon/ (aka /home/ftp/pub/xarchon on cran),
which is around for publishing things.

I just created ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/xarchon/contrib/ which people can
upload to. User xarchon should be able to delete from this directory.
(Actually, any user on cran should be able to delete from this directory,
but anonftp people can't.)

Let me know if you need anything else,
--Roger