Re: committed some minor fixes

Hi Mike!

On Friday 15 March 2002 12:05, capmikee@home.martnet.com wrote:
> Tzuk's commit looks great! XArchon in CVS is much less broken now.

Thanks ;)

> However, I did NOT try to fix the following:
>
> * If you select an imprisoned actor as the TARGET of an exchange, the
>   exchange takes place, and the SOURCE becomes imprisoned in its new
>   location. I wanted to check with y'all about what the correct
>   behavior is.

This is not the right behavior as far as I know.   (Is it also in the old
board?)

From the XArchon manual:
(based on the original ARCHON manual which I found floating in cyberspace)

Exchange:
Swap places between any two creatures you select, regardless of
the distance between them.  There is no restriction on the side
of either creature.  However, neither creature can be imprisoned
or on a power point.

> Have a look, enjoy, and as always, if you need help getting access to

I have a silly suggestion.   Since now the code is in CVS,  how about renaming
the old ChangeLog to (maybe) NEWS, freeing the name ChangeLog to be used as
the "standard" CVS change log?   Just a thought...