Re: possibility

Hey Dan,

  I haven't actually started implementing the CVS stuff yet but I do
plan to have everything hunky dory by weeks end (at least for CVS).  I
have a patch from Mike (and Rob) that I want play with first and then
submit to CVS (just to make sure _I_ know what I'm doing on that
front).  I'll then send any info to the list at large for CVS.

=G=

When properly administered, vacations do not diminish productivity:
for every week you're away and get nothing done, there's another when
your boss is away and you get twice as much done.
                -- Daniel B. Luten