Re: Crimson Fields 0.4.4.released

I'd love to work on this, if I can ever figure out Comet...  The maps would be
simple, and small, so I could work on them here and there.

Hey, here's another idea:  Someone should put together a map that is a tutorial
for using Comet!  The initial message would explain some basic set-up things,
taking over a base or encountering enemies would pop up another message, and so
on.  Then, a person could pull up the map in Comet to see how it is done.

Could be a breeding ground for mappers, if you ask me.

Pat.