Re: Third tutorial map

On 02.06.2005 21:59, Andrej Krivulčík wrote:
> I'll start working on this map probably during the weekend so don't hold
> your breath (I've got some work again...). Wouldn't it be time to release
> a new version (after including the second map)?

Probably, yes. I'd like to give a few days to translators to catch up,
though. (Tutorial2 is now in CVS.)

And then there's the mountains. Matthias, you proposed new mountains a
while ago which I haven't added, yet. Back then I said it would be better
if you replaced all of the old ones. Have you worked on them some more,
maybe added another one to replace the current image?

Jens