Re: gEDA-user: How small a part can you hand place?

> Not sure I want to make a "challenge" even more challenging ;-)

I just created an 01005 footprint and added it to a board.  No big
deal, until I printed it and realized just how small those things
were.  Yowza!  With my 20 mil "micro" soldering tip, I can still
solder both ends at the same time.

Heck, I scaled the board down to "life size" on the screen and
realized that the chip is about as big as a pixel (10 mils/pix).

My needle-tip tweezers are still smaller, though, and I can see what
I'm doing with the 3.75x mag visor, so I *think* I'd be able to solder
it.  Assuming I could hold my breath long enough to not blow it off
the board :-)