Re: gEDA-user: footprints -- novice`s problems

Being the proud owner of a generic Staples "pouch laminating heater-roller" I can only state that
I wished I needed it for its intended purpose. The only success I had was with single sided 0.031
panels. Getting more heat and less pressure might improve the results. I use the blue Press-n-Peel
transfer film which may contribute to my poor results as it tends to move around until the ink sets.

George