Re: gEDA-user: postscript board fab artwork

What is "additive conductive ink"?

George

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 23:07 -0500, John Griessen wrote:
Yep.

Speed of getting a new rev. is about the only motivation
with those prices George put out from the per square inch shops.

After I get my prototype iterating done and the design/test process slows down,
I'm trying a Hong Kong fab shop that sent me some FR-1 to
experiment with EZ drilling and EZ bake conductive ink jumpers
before getting FR-4 boards made for production.

2 layers?  Only with additive conductive ink and SMT jumpers.

3 layers and up?  Maybe some conductive ink ground planes for opposite side.

striplines?  nahhh.... I'll hire a fab shop.

John G

John Luciani wrote:
  I could easily