Re: gEDA-user: PCB Paneling

George M. Gallant, Jr. wrote:
I am looking for a script file to print a pcb file. Ideally it could be embedded in a Makefile
to help automate the packaging of files that get set to the fab shops. Some shops spec
holes as raw drill size while others spec the finished plated size so I would like to create
my designs using one and let the tool adjust for the vendor.

George

how about this:

pcb -x gerber myboard.pcb

:)

For fun, you can also use any of {bom,ps,eps,png} in place of "gerber".

pcb --help

will tell you some more.

Note that this only works with the HID version of pcb (starting around April of 2006).

-Dan