Re: gEDA-user: PCB Paneling

Thanks. Updated pcb to 20060422 and the "-x" worked.  As a side note, what
happened to the 'c' keystroke to center the design?

George

George

On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 00:34 -0400, Dan McMahill wrote:
George M. Gallant, Jr. wrote:
> I am looking for a script file to print a pcb file. Ideally it could be
> embedded in a Makefile
> to help automate the packaging of files that get set to the fab shops.
> Some shops spec
> holes as raw drill size while others spec the finished plated size so I
> would like to create
> my designs using one and let the tool adjust for the vendor.
>
> George

how about this:

pcb -x gerber myboard.pcb

:)

For fun, you can also use any of {bom,ps,eps,png} in place of "gerber".

pcb --help

will tell you some more.

Note that this only works with the HID version of pcb (starting around
April of 2006).

-Dan