Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Symbols

Hello all,

Thanks to everybody...

I'll start creating symbols for gEDA. I want to use some ATMEL
processors in my designs and I didn't see them in gEDA's symbol
database. As soon as I get them done, I'll send them to be added in
the symbol database.

Thanks a lot guys.

BTW, does anybody here know where are the code portion that reads the
.sym files and shows the symbol itself ?

I'm wondering to develop something in this area, maybe some XML-like
file and a symbol creation program.. What do you guys think about it ?