Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Symbols

Hello Stuart,

On 3/6/07, Stuart Brorson <sdb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll echo DJ's comment:  First take a look around to see what's
already out there w.r.t. symbol creation utilties.  You may be able to
use or modify one of them instead of writing your own.

> BTW, does anybody here know where are the code portion that reads the
> .sym files and shows the symbol itself ?

Both .sym and .sch files are read by functions in the libgeda/src
directory.  In particular, look at f_read.c and at a_basic.c:o_read().

Thanks a lot for you comments, that's what I was looking for :-)

-- Best Regards,

Felipe Balbi
felipebalbi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx