Re: gEDA-user: Elektor milling machine

On 3/12/07, Greg Cunningham <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I was a contractor in the '80s & '90s, Elektor *was* part of my
dietary intake. Now, most of the time, I flick through the contents at
the magazine rack & put it back.

I used to subscribe to Electronics Today International (ETI) for some years in the 90's. They wanted to publish an audio mixer as a part of their 20th Anniversary. That project was never finished and the content changed so rapidly to the worse that I just let the subscription run out.

Today I only subscribe to Circuit Cellar as they have managed to keep
their focus.
--
Svenn