gEDA-user: Re: Flame about XML

I am totaly agree with Michael's view of the world. I'd add my favourite
phrase on this topic: "some time ago, two 8bit MCUs @1MHz were enough to set a
satellite into its orbit. Nowdays, a 3GHz CPU is not enough to load an office
suit. Something went wrong."

I too am against XML.

Levente
http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs