Re: gEDA-user: Re: Flame about XML

On Mar 14, 2007, at 9:15 PM, Levente wrote:
That is true. But today, the 99 percent of the power of desktop computers are
for executing NOPs. I think that is what is wrong.

Just NOPs wouldn't be so offensive to me. It's the adware, spyware and eye candy that I think is a ridiculous waste of CPU cycles.

I too have a graphical display (two of them), a modern machine, but it
does not run any wisltes and bells... yust for good looking...

It's realy like that we can't change it all, but we can live in any
environment we like! And that is good! :-)

I like the way you think!

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire