Re: gEDA-user: Re: Flame about XML

On Mar 15, 2007, at 2:28 PM, Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
We had a German-US intercultural training at work and the course
trainer claimed that the mentality in the US is "forget the past, it's
history". Maybe the US guys here are not representative, or maybe they
actually come from UK.

I'd say the US guys here are mostly not representative. The trainer was right; that is a very common mentality here. It is very sad, very foolish, and very destructive. Not all of us are like that, though, I promise you.

I am a bit frustrated because everytime XML show up in topics, there
are some opinions and then there is nothing but hardware talk.

If you don't like hardware talk, perhaps electronics is not a good business for you to be in! ;)

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL