Re: gEDA-user: Re: Flame about XML

> Good to know. Should we put up a little list on the gEDA home page
> where the developers, contributors and users of gEDA can state if they
> are pro or con XML?

I am neither pro nor con XLM per se.  I am against change for its own
sake, especially when it involves a lot of effort for little gain.  So
far, nobody has come up with a compelling reason to switch to XML,
other than it being today's buzzword, which even balances out the
effort required to add and support it, much less exceeds it.