Re: gEDA-user: Re: Flame about XML

DJ Delorie wrote:
Good to know. Should we put up a little list on the gEDA home page
where the developers, contributors and users of gEDA can state if they
are pro or con XML?

I am neither pro nor con XLM per se.  I am against change for its own
sake, especially when it involves a lot of effort for little gain.  So
far, nobody has come up with a compelling reason to switch to XML,
other than it being today's buzzword, which even balances out the
effort required to add and support it, much less exceeds it.

Have you ever heard the saying "If it ain't broke then don't fix it".

Ryan