Re: gEDA-user: Re: Flame about XML

I am not saying it is broke I am saying it lacks capabilities that I
need (and by comments on why geda isn't used more in universities i
suspect I am not alone). Now that isn't a reason to rewrite the code to
support xml files. But the other expression is why re-invent the wheel.
If some file format or other does the job and has the parsers....

Steve Meier