Re: gEDA-user: File corrupted after segmentation fault in pcb

Mikael W. Bertelsen wrote:
On Mon, Mar 19, 2007  20:18, Dan McMahill wrote:

auto-backup should be working in 20070208. Do you have a "msp430-eval.pcb-" file? Note the "-"? If not, how about /tmp/PCB.something?

OK, I will be more precise...
I used version 20060822 of PCB to create my board, and this version had
the segmentation fault at first. Therefore I upgraded to version
20070208 to see if that could help me avoid the segmentation fault.

So actually it is version 20060822 that had the problem with no
auto-backup.

bummer. Unfortunately I fixed some bugs in between those 2 versions which kept the autobackup from actualy happening reliably :(

-Dan