gEDA-user: Board fabrication -- outline

Hello,

I have finished my first board using gEDA and will now sent
gerber files to my board manufacturer. I will send data to
www.bilex-lp.com, because they are cheap and accepting gerber
files. (They seem to have only a homepage in german language)

The last two steps i have to do is to create a correct outline of
my board and choose filesnames in a way people at
www.bilex-lp.com will understand.

I have two small boards (b1.pcb and b2.pcb) which i put together
using "File->Load layout data to paste buffer" to file
board.pcb. To get the outline, I added a new layer to this file
called "outline" and draw the outline rectangle in this layer.
I was not sure if I have to use a separate layer group for this
outline layer. If i do not use a separate group, then the
outline rectangle is drawn with copper. So I tried a separate
group, but then gerber export produces an additional file
( board.group2.gbr) which contains not only the outline but
other elements too. Here is the filelist generated by gerber
export (pcb version 20060822):

b1.pcb
b2.pcb
board.backmask.gbr
board.fab.gbr
board.frontmask.gbr
board.frontpaste.gbr
board.frontsilk.gbr
board.group0.gbr
board.group1.gbr
board.group2.gbr
board.pcb
board.plated-drill.cnc
board.unplated-drill.cnc

These files are available at
http://www.ssalewski.de/board.tar.gz

My questions:
What is the right way to generate the outline for the board
producer?

Should I rename the gerber files? (I think name of
board.group0.gbr should be board.front.gbr, this name was used
in pcb documentation)

Should I send all .gbr and .cnc files to board fabricator?

Is it necessary to send more informations to  board fabricator?

Thanks

Stefan Salewski