Re: gEDA-user: gschem: How to connect two nets from different sheet

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 22:59:06 +0200, Wojciech Zabolotny wrote:

> If I remove the additional element keeping the same topology, I still
> have two connected networks with different names, but gnetlist simply
> ignores connection (see interconnections3.sch, net3.sh and test3.net).
>
> How can I solve this problem?

You may search the system-gnetlistrc for hierarchy related options. They
control how gsch2pcb handles connections between sheets. Copy the lines
you want to change to a local gafrc file (e.g. in $HOME/.gEDA/
gnetlistrc ).

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak