Re: gEDA-user: CPLDs and other high-density logic chips...

On 9/3/06, Mike Jarabek <mjarabek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 15:57 +1000, John Sheahan wrote:

Thanks for your feedback.

The circuit I'm working on is a 5V circuit, however -- most of the
CPLDs and FPGAs I've seen are 3.3V or lower.  Do you have any
recommendations on voltage level converter chips?

Also, what kind of costs (ballpark) are we looking at for the FPGAs?
How hacker-friendly are they?  It looks like I *have* to burn a PCB
just to use one -- no recourse for anything else.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II