gEDA-user: new SuSE rpm packages for gEDA related programs

Hi all,

I've started to create rpm packages for SuSE distributions.

I've used the new build service from SuSE to compile the programs for
different SuSE versions (9.3, 10.0, 10.1) and the two architectures
x86_64 and i586. http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service (some kind of a
compile farm for distributions).

How to install the packages:
==============================
You can either download the rpms with a browser or use the installation
tool Yast to install the packages.

This is the download location:
http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/werner2101/
or a mirror of it (please use this one):
ftp://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home%3A/werner2101/

You have to select the distribution and then choose the packages for
your architecture and the noarch packages.

You can browse the packages using one of those links, too:
ftp://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home%3A/werner2101/SUSE_Linux_9.3/repodata/index.html
ftp://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home%3A/werner2101/SUSE_Linux_10.0/repodata/index.html
ftp://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home%3A/werner2101/SUSE_Linux_10.1/repodata/index.html

But it's much easier if you use the yast installation tool.
* add the repository as a new installation source.
* start the Yast installation tool
* use the filter installation source and select the repository
* select the packages you like and install them.

Note: It may be possible to use yum, rug or smart too, but I haven't
tested that.

Some random notes to some of the packages:
pcb:
-----
I've disabled the picture export function for png, gif and jpeg.
I wasn't able to build them on SuSE 9.3 and 10.0.
On 10.1 it build but pcb crashed when I tried to use it. (fixed in cvs)

ng-spice-rework:
----------------
I've not enabled the xspice code.
If you think it should be enabled by default, please let me know.
I'm not sure whether the name should be "ngspice version rework17"
instead of "ng-spice-rework version 17".

gnucap:
-------
I've repacked the archive and used the version string 0.34.20060830. If
a new version arrives it can be detected as a newer one.

missing packages:
gspiceui, verilog, ..., ????

Please let me know if there are bugs in the rpms or if you have any
problems to install them.

Please let me also know If you had success and which distribution you
use. (my own is SuSE 10.1 on x86_64)

regards
Werner