Re: gEDA-user: PCB a bad name ?

On 9/20/06, Jan Wagemakers <jan.wagemakers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I make use of Debian. gEDA/pcb are included in Debian, which makes installing gEDA/pcb very easy and automatic solves dependencies so that software doesn't break.

I too use Debian (unstable branch which is the bleeding edge, the name is misleading, it is not all that unstable) and it had been smooth for me too. In fact all modern distributions use good package management systems and there is no excuse for not using one of those distros.

--
 Ramakrishnan - VU3RDD