gEDA-user: Re: PCB a bad name ?

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:02:14 +0530, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan wrote:

> I too use Debian (unstable branch which is the bleeding edge, the name is
> misleading, it is not all that unstable)

The most recent versions just hit unstable:
  geschem: v20060906
  pcb:	   v20060822

There is a catch, though: If I want to install this pcb package the
manager wants to remove lots of other gtk and gnome applications. It seems
to be built against and depend on some bleeding edge libraries. Looks like
binary packages are no magical bullet too...

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog