Re: gEDA-user: Re: PCB a bad name ?

Kai-Martin Knaak schreef:

[Debian/unstable install gEDA/pcb]
> There is a catch, though: If I want to install this pcb package the
> manager wants to remove lots of other gtk and gnome applications.

I don't see that problem here. But maybe that's because whe have different
software installed ;-)

> It seems to be built against and depend on some bleeding edge libraries.
> Looks like binary packages are no magical bullet too...

Well, that's what unstable is all about. If you want the latest version you
can run unstable, which will sometimes give those problems. Or you can wait
a little longer and run testing. Off course testing is not as well tested as
stable.

--
Met vriendelijke groetjes         - Jan Wagemakers -

... kernel: atkbd.c: Keyboard on isa0060/serio0 reports too many keys pressed.