Re: gEDA-user: PCB a bad name ?

David Griffith schreef:

[gEDA/pcb Debian/stable very old]
>> That is not a problem, that is what stable is all about.
> So, how can I get an up-to-date gEDA suite installed installed through
> Debian's packaging scheme without switching the entire machine to unstable
> and/or breaking stuff.

You can not, that's what stable is all about. Maybe someone has backported
gEDA/pcb to Debian/stable, but I'm not aware of it.

> I tried and wound up with a mess.

Maybe you can upgrade to Debian/testing? Off course, I don't know how
important the stability of your PC is, so maybe that's not a good solution
for you.

--
Met vriendelijke groetjes         - Jan Wagemakers -

... kernel: atkbd.c: Keyboard on isa0060/serio0 reports too many keys pressed.