Re: gEDA-user: PCB a bad name ?

> > things I love about PCB is the fact that
> > there are single key commands, to switch layers, and choose
> > tools, etc. This means I can work two handed, making it faster,
> > and reducing RSI.
>
> Full ack.
> pcb excels in this.
> Being able to increment sizes with a single key is a big bonus.

To add to this:

* You can change the key bindings (at least in lesstif)
* You can tear off commonly used (at the moment) menus (at least in lesstif)
* If all else fails you still have a CLI you can type into.

The lesstif hid also supports two-key sequences like gschem.

> > Also an outline of the solder-resist spacing.
>
> I feel no need for that. Spacing can be conveniently seen and worked on
> if I switch its layer to visible.

It would be nice if we could thin-draw it, though.  As is, it obscures
other things on the board you might be interested in.