Re: gEDA-user: Creating SMT element in PCB

> Yeah, I can understand that.  The lines do work, but they're a bit
> tricky, since you have to account for line width when figuring out
> the length.  Thanks for your help!

Ok, I just checked in a patch to convert rectangular polygons to pads
also.  It doesn't do the reverse because you'll lose the mask,
clearance, and numbering info.

Clearance is set to the current keepaway setting (from the current
Route style), and mask is set to halfway between the pad edge and the
clearance.  You'll have to fix it after it's converted to a pad.

As a bonus, it makes square pads :-)