Re: gEDA-user: Re: Minor details (was Re: Hm...not much improvement)

The thought I've had for title blocks is to define a couple of new
attributes (after first checking to see if they haven't already been
defined) called something like "pagenum" and "numpages" and to attach
them to the titleblock.

I already use modified title blocks (see below) However, no scripting yet. Wouldn't this be a job for gattrib?

Interesting point. Adding attributes to titleblocks is indeed be the type of job gattrib should do. However, as currently architected, gattrib can only edit attributes on objects with a refdes. It ignores graphical-only components like titleblocks.

I must think about how gattrib could handle titleblocks . . . .

Stuart