Re: gEDA-user: Free router support?

Anthony Blake wrote:
  I haven't had much time in the last few weeks as I've been
> catching up with school work, finding a new house, and I've had the
> flu.. =(

I appreciate what you've done, and do catch up with school work, and
just dream about "the commitment to a certain topology early on" problem
for now.

I fix a lot of things by dreaming about them.  Perhaps all the program's
early on choices need a rank  that changes fuzzy-style as things
progress.  before they get too far...

And what if it had a user interactivity somehow...(DBUS?),   so that if
the human involved could see progress, and the program got in a jam,
they tell it to slow down some and then identify some choice, (halting
the program as its choice is displayed being layed down), and tell the
program to not use that choice next time...

We'll be ready to test when the day comes.

JG